November 29, 2017
* A new Commissions module with greatly expanded ruleset creation and combination capabilities.
* A redesigned InTouch inteface for the contact log and the ability to include emails sent via the automation process even when not linked to Outlook.
* Native credit card processing using Autorize.net.
* Added Excel 64 bit compatibility and the export/import of workbooks even if Excel is not present.
* Mass picking across multipe orders condensed into a single pick ticket for high volume order fulfillment environments.
* HTML markup functionality into the body of the email message including control over fonts, artwork, and embedded signatures.
* On-time work order report that calculates the percentage of the orders that were produced on time.
* Adhoc screen grid exports to Excel to quickly pull data out of the system.
* Keyboard navigation shortcuts for the main ribbon menu have been added.
* With the release of v11.0, ALERE Accounting and ALERE Manufacturing have been combined as one product offering. This allows a greater ease of viewing and linking across all the ALERE modules.
* A new interface utilizes a ribbon menu in place of the traditional menu system to allow for easier access to various features of ALERE and provides touch screen support for mobile devices.
* Fetch has been integrated into the ribbon to match where Windows 2016 places search functions.
* A new Login screen permits user login options to be viewed across multiple users concurrently.
* Voiding a purchase order created from a blanket order now provides an option to return the quantity to be ordered to the blanket order, which will help prevent a situation where minimum quantities required for the blanket order are not met.
* Order Approval Rules provide a structured approach to the approval process.
* The Consignment Order transfers and replenishes inventory to a consignment location being maintained for a customer’s use.
* Price Contract is a contract between you and a customer that consists of a negotiated price list with an expiration date.
* Multiple Location Payments allows a single customer payment to be distributed to receivables for multiple customer locations.
* A general purpose report generator is added for creating financial reports.
* A note may be added to each individual transaction on a general ledger journal entry.
* The ability to create a Purchase Order directly from a Sales Order is added.
* Inheritance Work Orders auto-assign finished good serial numbers based on the serial numbers issued from inventory to the work order.
* Push/Pull recommendations become automated to speed the process of making changes to work orders.
* The process of assigning materials to routes is completely rewritten with a new screen and more capabilities.
* There is new option for the automatic closing of operation steps when an IP transaction is posted.
* InTouch becomes the new integrated contact manager for ALERE.
* The Mobility Module is introduced and enables data to be published and maintained in the Cloud.
* The InTouch Call Sheet app for Android and Apple smart phones is released.
* Default Company Templates speed the conversion of prospects into customers.
insight and drive business planning with the new Analytics Module.
* Archiving introduces the ability to periodically reduce the size of company data by moving it to a fully functional archived company.
* System Lockout is a new tool allowing an administrator to log off users and lock the system or schedule a log off/lockout.
* The various import tools in ALERE now support both Excel 2007 and Excel 2010.